By the numbers
Total hours: 64
Total steps: 51,086
Total miles walked: 22.66
- Berlin is built on a swamp, when the wind shifts the right way, you can tell.
- The East Side Gallery, a section of the Berlin Wall that still stands, is now known as the longest open-air art gallery in the world. It's painted with 101 images by artists from 21 countries.
- There are more than 180 museums in the city.
- Berlin is 9 times bigger than Paris.
- Berlin is home to the hotel that Michael Jackson dangled his baby over a balcony from.
- Döner, the popular Turkish snack/meal, was invented in Berlin.
Food and Drink
- Wiese bier
- Chinese food
- German protein bars