By the numbers
Total hours: 21
Total steps: 25,940
Total miles walked: 11.51
- True story, I did go to Cardiff JUST for the Doctor Who Experience. It was worth it.
- Roald Dahl is from Cardiff.
- Only 21% of the Welsh population and 10% of Cardiff's population understand the Welsh language. As a result, Welsh was made an official language and appears on signs around the city as prominently as English in an attempt to prevent the language from dying out.
- In order to kill time until my bus arrived at 2:42am, I saw two movies for just £4
- Independence Day: Resurgence